Privacy GDPR Policy
This GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) policy outlines how ANTRO collects, uses, stores, and protects personal data obtained through our recruitment website (“www.antrogroep.nl”). We are committed to ensuring the privacy and security of personal data in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
The data controller responsible for the processing of personal data collected through the Website is Antro B.V. located at Waldorpstraat 5 2521 CA Den Haag The Netherlands. If you have any questions or concerns about the processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Personal Data Collected
We may collect the following types of personal data through the Website:
- Contact information (e.g., name, email address, phone number)
- Professional information (e.g., CV/resume, employment history, educational background)
- Identification information (e.g., date of birth, nationality)
- Any other information voluntarily provided by the user
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data
We will process personal data obtained through the Website based on one or more of the following legal bases:
- Consent: We will seek the user’s consent for specific processing activities and will provide the option to withdraw consent at any time.
- Contractual Necessity: Processing personal data may be necessary to perform a contract with the user or to take pre-contractual steps at the user’s request.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process personal data based on our legitimate interests, provided that such processing does not override the user’s rights and interests.
Purposes of Processing Personal Data
We will process personal data obtained through the Website for the following purposes:
- Facilitating the recruitment process and assessing a user’s suitability for employment opportunities
- Contacting users regarding potential job openings and recruitment updates
- Responding to inquiries or requests submitted by users
- Complying with legal obligations or exercising legal rights
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may share personal data obtained through the Website with the following entities or categories of entities:
- Internal personnel involved in the recruitment process
- Third-party service providers who assist us in recruitment activities (e.g., applicant tracking systems)
- Professional advisors (e.g., legal counsel, auditors) as required
- Regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies, as necessary to comply with legal obligations
We will ensure that any sharing of personal data is done in compliance with applicable data protection laws and with appropriate safeguards in place.
Data Security and Retention
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
Data Subject Rights
Users have certain rights regarding their personal data, including the right to access, rectify, erase, restrict processing, object to processing, and data portability. To exercise these rights, users may contact us using the contact details provided in Section 2. We will respond to such requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Changes to this Policy
We may update this GDPR policy from time to time. Any changes will be posted on the Website, and the revised policy will become effective upon posting.
If you have any questions or concerns about this GDPR policy or our data protection practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Accepted and agreed